Sunday, January 13, 2013

Introduction to My Blog

Hello fellow bloggers!

My name is Laura Beth, I live in Charlotte, and I love chicken tenders! Since I love chicken tenders so much (and I know so many other people love them too), my boyfriend thought I should start a blog reviewing one restaurant that served chicken tenders a week (so 52 reviews) and critique the tenders. Each week I will critique the chicken tenders using the same criteria:

-Batter and crispiness
-Tenderness and juiciness of the chicken
-Portion size for price/presentation
-Options for side items
-How good they are for reheating

In addition, I will also include the description of the dish on the menu and my opinion of the side dish I chose. So there you have it...the birth of my blog! I hope you enjoy it!

Laura Beth



1 comment:

  1. Ha this is definitely a very interesting idea for a blog. :D

    I'll keep your reviews in mind in case I make a visit to Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete